August 25, 2009

Books out my ears!

We received our books for home school last week. I've been spending most of my time reading on how to implement each subject and trying to get last minute supplies like folders, index cards, pencils, etc.

After reading through all the material I'm really excited about it all and I think we're going to have a great year! I think the kids are going to really enjoy going through the time period in History, which is from the Early Church through the Middle Ages.

We're also possibly going to try out a new group tomorrow, but I'm not sure yet. It's hard to set out and join a group of people you don't know at all and try to fit in, but it's worth it. Especially when you know they are people of like-mind and faith.

Anyway, I'm hoping to take some pictures this week and post some here, finally!

No comments: