May 13, 2011

Coupon Deals!




Okay, I know I'm one in millions who is now motivated (or remotivated) to start couponing because of the show "Extreme Couponing". Today was my first day doing it since last year. In fact, I still have all my old expired coupons sitting in my bin because I just haven't gotten rid of them. But that's beside the point.

I got some excellent deals today, and I just wanted to share.

In the above picture you will see four boxes of pasta that I got free. Yeah, that's right! FREE!! The two bags of Boulder Canyon Potato Chips, and the Mom's Best Natural Cereal were also FREE! I also got a free bottle of water that I'd never tried (and am pleasantly surprised with). I got two packages of Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Rice for $.29 each. Those four large bottles of water were $.50 each. The cheese was $.89. And, to top it off, I got a register receipt for $3.00 off my next shopping trip!

Now, I know I'm not going to be like those ladies on t.v., with 4 shopping carts full of soda, or a garage full or hoarded groceries. But it is nice to get some free stuff. My goal is just to get some things free or super cheap so that I don't have to spend money on it. I wouldn't mind getting some free toothpaste or deodarant, or laundry soap for really cheap (right now I make my own, but I miss the pretty smell of the fancy stuff).

Anyway, just wanted to share my small success!

No comments: